The Computer centre was established in the year 2007 with financial grant from UGC to augment the computing facility to the university staff members and students.The Computer Centre Lab contains 84 personal computer systems including the latest software packages with high speed Ethernet network and extends support facilities to all the departments of the University and ensures optimal utilization of Computer facility and the free time is made available to the students and staff of the University
• To become centralized centre for computer based Teaching, Research and Training Programmes.
• To provide Networking Facilities to University.
• To cater the need of the Computing Facilities.
• To provide the Internet Facilities to the entire University campus.
• To maintain University campus Local Area Network and Wi-Fi Network
• To maintain website of the University
• To maintain High Performance Computing System facility which is used to carry out the high quality of research as well as publishing the research papers in the world class journals.
|Application for Allocation of IP Address - LAN
|Application for Allocation of IP Address - WiFi
|Requisition Form for E-Mail Account